Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Glass jars and Party Napkins hold my Silverware




I have lots of kitchen gadgets that are filling my kitchen drawers as well as the over-the-door "shoe" organizer hanging inside my pantry.

I save ALL of my glass jars since joining Pinterest. So I decided to finally use some to relieve some much needed drawer space!

I used 3 spaghetti jars, and one small jelly jar.
4 party napkins
And a permanent marker

Why the party napkins? So I can change them out based on my mood, event, season etc.

Why the sharpie and not paint or snazzy vinyl lettering? Because the permanent marker wipes off with the slightest touch of a magic eraser.

How? (Not needed but, just in case it isn't obvious):

Unfold the napkin once - not completely, roll slightly, push into the jar and it naturally unfolds to fit the jar. Then put silverware into each jar and smile!






No comments:

Post a Comment