Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3 Ingredient Party Punch!

I have made this punch for every party and event for the last 4 years and without fail multiple people ask and beg for the recipe, then gasp at how easy it really is!

It all started when I literally had my first son, the nurse brought me this giant plastic mug filled with crushed Ice filled with the best drink I've EVER had! They usually will only allow you to have one, but I managed to get three.....and the recipe! They give out this drink as a "Congratulations, Now SNAP out of it" gift.  It was certainly a special occasion then, and now I've served it at every special occasion since! Enjoy!

3 Ingredient Party Punch!

One, 2 Liter bottle of Sprite
1 64oz bottle of 100% pineapple juice
1 64oz bottle of Cranberry juice (not the cocktail)
(You will probably have to double the recipe - It goes quite fast at parties)

Pour all together in a punch bowl, serve ice on the side. 
That's it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've been craving this punch since you first told me about it, I guess now that I know the recipe I have don't have an excuse not to make it. I'm not even going to have a party, it just sounds good!

    ReplyDelete